Meet Mason (9869) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 200
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, French-Canadian, Irish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Athletic Trainer / Athletic Trainer/Business Owner
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Mason is tall with large muscles, a result of his Olympic lifting. Aside from competitive lifting he also plays hockey and cooks healthy, delicious meals in his free time. He has thick, brown hair that contrasts beautifully with his large, bright blue eyes. Mason has a strong jawline and full lips that frame a constant, broad smile. He normally comes into the office straight from the gym dressed in workout clothes, but he also cleans up nicely in the event of a business meeting dressing in well-fitting business attire. All these features make Mason a uniquely attractive donor.
Mason has a big personality to match the big smile he wears every day. He is extremely outgoing, makes friends wherever he goes and loves to make others smile. He is ambitious and driven to succeed, already on his way as a gym owner. Mason is also thoughtful and reflective, always doing what he can to help others. We believe that Mason would make a wonderful donor for any family.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.