Meet Mateo (12067) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'06"
- Weight (lbs): 190
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German, Irish, Native American, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: AA Degree / Brewery Owner
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Standing at an impressive 6'6", Mateo’s tall, lean frame is quite striking. Other than his height, the first thing you notice is his happy, funny, light-hearted personality. Mateo can put a smile on anyone’s face. His straight brown hair and brown eyes pair well with his smooth, medium complexion. His light splattering of freckles, long oval face, bright wide smile, and subtle cleft chin make him very unique-looking. All around, Mateo is very attractive!
Mateo is a thoughtful, intelligent, and interesting man; his hobbies include playing, composing, and learning music, as well as brewing beer at his very own brewery. He is a creative, athletic, and kind family man who is a friend to everyone he meets!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.