Meet Midas (12042) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Black
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight (lbs): 180
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Mix, African-American, Italian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: A.A. Liberal Arts / Brick Mason
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 3
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Midas Staff Impression
Midas is one of the most handsome donors in our program. His facial features are very striking, with a square face shape, high cheekbones, large, soulful brown eyes, and an amazingly bright smile. He has a glowing complexion and a smooth, medium African American skin tone. Midas is very physically active and is in amazing shape, particularly in his arms, shoulders, and chest.
Midas has an incredibly engaging personality. He comes across as warm, open, funny, and thoughtful. He comes from a close-knit family and easily makes and keeps close friends. His hobbies and interests include cooking, traveling, mountain biking, hiking, and playing basically any sport outdoors. Midas is an all-around great donor. If you are looking for someone genuine, interesting, and athletic, Midas would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.