Meet Neil (10043) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight (lbs): 167
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Danish, French, German
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Journalism and Film / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Neil is a unique donor with passion and drive. He has a well-balanced mixture of creativity and intelligence. Neil is always questioning why things are done the way they are, and has an open mind so he can form his own thoughts and opinions. He is active in film and journalism with an interest in documentaries and hopes of directing a major television production. Neil is creative, thoughtful, outgoing and caring making him a wonderful donor with a sense of self that we rarely see in donors his age.
Neil is six feet tall with thick, wavy hair that we all envy. His brown hair and thick eyelashes really work to make his blue/green eyes pop. Neil has an adventurous personality and loves to go hiking and enjoy the outdoors. He also runs and swims on occasion, but most of his exercise comes from hiking and other outdoor activities. Neil has the laid-back attitude and look to match that attract people wherever he goes.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.