Meet Orson (12073) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight (lbs): 181
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, Swedish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: BS - Chemical Engineering / Chemical Engineer
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Orson’s face is smart, caring, and bright. He has an oval face, a dazzling smile, and cute dimples. His sandy, light brown hair and bright blue eyes, coupled with his fair skin and subtle rosy undertones, give him a beachy vibe that is universally attractive. Orson is a prolific wrestler, and has the physique to show for it- solid medium frame, slender torso, and strong legs, arms, and shoulders.
If there were an award for “Nicest Person on the Planet,” Orson would certainly be a contender. He is altruistic to a fault, kind, generous, and seems to always puts everyone’s wellbeing above his own. He stays incredibly busy, with his day job as an Engineer and his side jobs as a volunteer and member of the board of multiple non-profit organizations. He has an intimate relationship with his parents and siblings and praises their close relationships. Orson is all around a compassionate, smart, motivated, and inspiring young man, and we are so happy to have him in our donor program!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.