Meet Patrick (10032) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight (lbs): 180
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German, Swedish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Health Policy / Student, event coordinator
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Patrick has a muscular build, a result of his very active lifestyle comprised of regular cardio and lifting weights. He has beautiful, blue eyes and thick, wavy blond hair to complement his medium skin tone that darkens with time in the sun. Patrick keeps his face clean shaven and his hair short, showing off the few freckles he has. All these features make Patrick an extremely good looking young man.
Patrick is very intelligent and dedicated, maintain a job while working through college. He is also incredibly kind and health conscious, wanting to help others especially in living healthy lives and improving the quality of their lives. Patrick is very athletic, playing a variety of sports with rugby as his favorite; he had scholarship offers until injury ended his competitive rugby career. He has a great sense of humor and it is easy to make him smile. Patrick is a truly incredible person, an amazing donor and we feel lucky to have him in the program.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.