Meet Philip (10014) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'02"
- Weight (lbs): 198
- Blood: O Rh-
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Mix, German, Salvadorian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Business Marketing / Student, Outreach Recruitment Advisor
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Phillip is one of our most handsome donors. He is tall with well-defined muscles and chiseled facial features. Phillip has a clear complexion and olive skin tone with dark brown eyes. He is usually clean shaven and his hair short to give him a very clean cut look. He has his hair thick, dark brown that he keeps cut short and usually fashionably styled. Phillip always comes in with a wide, infectious smile that show off his straight white teeth.
Aside from his good looks, Phillip is intelligent and extremely outgoing. He is currently pursuing a degree in business marketing and hopes to be a motivational speaker. Considering how chatty he is with everyone he meets; we believe this should be an easy goal for him to accomplish. Aside from his great personality, Phillip is also athletic and musical, playing both piano and guitar. When asked why he wanted to be a donor, Phillip said “Because my aunt is barren and I witnessed their struggle and problematic procedures of trying to have a child, so I figured I could help and do my part to help other families.” This sensitivity along with his other attributes make Phillip a stellar donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.