Meet Pierre (9519) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Green
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'02"
- Weight (lbs): 155
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, French, Irish, Polish, Swedish
- Jewish Ancestry: Yes
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Computer Science / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 32 mutations
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease Type A: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease Type B: Non-Carrier
- Tay-Sachs Disease (LabCorp): Non-Carrier
Pierre has a distinctly European style and air that makes him wonderfully unique. He has a deep voice that matches his looks well. Pierre has very dark hair that is full and slightly wavy. He has a beautiful pale complexion and full pinkish red lips. His cheeks have a natural ruddy hue that contrasts nicely with his skin tone. Pierre has the ability to tan to a glowing golden brown which makes his features stand out even more.
Pierre is very intelligent. He enjoys music and plays several instruments while also producing electronic music. Pierre has always been gifted in math and it translates well into his studies as a computer scientist. Pierre is also very athletic and excels at sports. He is very outgoing and sweet which makes him a pleasure to work with. Pierre is a very well rounded individual and would make a lovely donor choice!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.
|Karyotyping||Normal Male Karyoptype, 46XY|
|Fanconi anemia type C||Non-Carrier|
|glycogen storage disease type Ia||Non-Carrier|
|hexosaminidase A deficiency (including Tay-Sachs disease)||Non-Carrier|
|Niemann-Pick disease type A and B||Non-Carrier|
|spinal muscular atrophy||No disease-causing mutations detected (2 copies or more)|