Meet Ringo (12038) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'03"
- Weight (lbs): 250
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: British, Caucasian, Dutch, English, German
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Education/Teaching Certificate / Teacher
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Ringo has a naturally large and athletic build- he is tall, has broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a strong core. He has a large, oval face, a wide smile, and a bright, cheerful expression. Overall, his appearance is very attractive and approachable.
Ringo played college and professional indoor football before getting his teaching degree. He was a middle school math teacher for 5 years, and is now currently working with a company that travels to middle and high schools doing motivational speaking, and helps kids create plans to become successful adults. He has a huge heart and will to serve others and give back to his community. He also has an amazingly close relationship with his family, and easily engages everyone around him with his outgoing, warm, and enthusiast personality. Ringo’s energy is infectious- if you are looking for someone who is especially charismatic, kind, and athletic, he would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.