Meet Rocco (12066) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 156
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, Irish, Norwegian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Mathematics and Physics / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Rocco has very unique and striking features. He has an attractive square jawline, full lips, a smaller nose, and large, almond-shaped eyes accented by thick, dark brown eyebrows. He has thick, dark brown hair and a flawless medium complexion. Rocco has a medium build and is naturally very lean and fit.
Rocco has a natural intellect, and is very well-spoken. His hobbies are very diverse, from singing, playing cello, and cooking, to playing rugby, and studying math and physics. He is a rare combination of being extremely creative and musical while also being analytical and scientific. To boot, he has a great sense of humor and is very social. If you are looking for someone who is incredibly well-rounded, Rocco is a fantastic choice!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.