Meet Sanford (12072) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Light Brown
- Height: 6'05"
- Weight (lbs): 180
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Irish, Italian
- Jewish Ancestry: Yes
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Finance / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Sanford is the total package- tall, charming, handsome, and intelligent! Sandford has a strong square jaw line and long, lean frame. He keeps fit by running, scuba diving and backpacking. Sanford has piercing blue eyes and thick, sandy brown hair. He also has a gorgeous smile and a smooth, medium complexion that tans dark in the summer. He has a light-hearted and engaging demeanor that makes him a favorite around our office.
Sanford is also especially intelligent. With a degree in Finance and strong mathematical and mechanical skills, he is a well-rounded and talented young man. Sanford is an outgoing guy with strong ties to his family. He credits them with making him into the man he is today. These traits make Sanford an excellent donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.