Meet Sebastian (12076) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Strawberry Blonde
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight (lbs): 170
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German, Irish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: PhD Chemistry / Research Scientist
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Sebastian’s face is bright, sweet, and caring. He has a fair skin tone with subtle rosy undertones, big, bright blue eyes, a wide smile, and cute dimples. He has wavy, strawberry blonde hair and a smattering of freckles on his nose and cheeks. Sebastian has a slender, runner’s build with strong legs and a solid torso.
Sebastian has a Masters in Organic Chemistry and is currently a research scientist and adjunct Chemistry professor, as well as currently attaining his Phd. Needless to say, he is very intelligent and academically accomplished. He also has a lot of hobbies and talents, and prides himself on being able to learn new things quickly; he enjoys gardening, soap making, cooking, home brewing, and music. He also is a big sports fan and travel enthusiast. All around, Sebastian is a great guy, and a great donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.