Meet Vince (9918) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 182
- Blood: A Rh-
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Irish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Psychology / Graduate Research Assistant
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Vince stands at 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and a good build. Vince keeps active and in shape by playing recreational sports along with some light weightlifting and regular cardiovascular activity. He has a clear, smooth complexion that tans when he spends time in the sun and symmetrical facial features. Vince has amazing thick, wavy brown hair that makes his bright green/blue eyes pop. All these features work together to make Vince an exceptionally handsome donor.
Aside from his good looks, Vince is also incredibly thoughtful and intelligent. He is currently pursuing a Master of Science in Psychology and achieved a nearly 4.0 GPA in his undergraduate degree. He is an avid reader and always looking to learn something new; currently Vince is teaching himself how to play the guitar. Vince comes from a very close family that he is extremely proud to be a part of. When asked why he wants to be a donor, Vince answered, “I want to be a donor because I know that there are people that want to start a family of their own but are unable to due to a variety of circumstances, and I am in a position to help with that.” Vince has both intelligence and good looks and would make a great donor for any family.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.