During this difficult and uncertain time, we want to address your concerns and answer some common questions about using our services during this COVID-19 outbreak. Please know we are taking all appropriate steps to keep our clients, staff, and donors safe.
In addition, we are closely monitoring the information and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and other applicable regulatory bodies and will pass along information as soon as we receive it.
For more information, including a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions, please read our COVID-19 update. Highlights include:
- Seattle Sperm Bank is open to our current patients and shipping to both clinics and home residences.
- Our lab in Seattle is allowing regular donors on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in all locations.
- Potential Donors are allowed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you are interested in becoming a donor, you may apply online now and we will contact you when our lab is again ready to accept donations.
- If you are a qualified donor in our program, are interested in personal storage, or want to become a directed donor, we are still taking applications for physical exams and blood draws.
- At-home insemination is an effective and safe option for you to explore right now.
- We are currently offering free vial storage for six months at our premises when you purchase two or more vials.
You can also reach us at email@example.com or (206) 588-1484 with any questions. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!