Seattle Sperm Bank offers Cryobank Services in California
Our California Cryobank Services:
- Choose from over 200 highly screened and diverse donors
- Better service at 40% the cost of competitors
- Donors genetically screened using Counsyl Foresight Carrier Screen panel (up to 175 conditions)
- All Access Pass to All Donor Profiles for $50
- $100 Shipping to California Clinics and Patients
How it works
Begin by finding the right donor using our donor search.
Purchase our $50 All Access Pass to get unlimited access to detailed donor information, including Medical History, Baby Photos, Personality Testing, Audio Interviews, and more.
Once you decide on a donor, you can simply place your order online or call our office at (206) 588-1484 to order over the phone.
Your vials can be stored at our facility (1st Month is Free) or shipped directly to your clinic or your home.
Before we ship any vials, all required Forms need to be on file.
Our standard shipping is 2 Business Days Express, but Overnight shipments can be made available.
- Superior Customer Service – Seattle Sperm Bank (SSB) offers a personalized customer service experience including free Photo-Matching, assistance with donor selection, in-person consultations and genetic consultations. We know our donors! Every customer will speak to someone who interacts with the donor regularly.
- Advanced Genetic Testing – SSB is the first sperm bank to test ALL NEW DONORS (as of September 2015) with an Extended Genetic Panel Carrier Screen. If you know that you, or your egg donor, are a carrier for conditions not covered by our testing, we do our best to get your donor tested for that condition at a reasonable price. Our website has an advanced search tool where carrier screening results can be used for filtering our available donors. Read more HERE.
- Price – We offer a very simple price structure on donor access, vials, and shipping. Compared to other sperm banks, our per-vial cost, shipping and extended donor information can save patients 30-50%. See more details HERE.
- Shipping – Shipping to all California addresses is only $100. We use the highest quality shipping tanks in the industry, with hold times up to 2 weeks.
- Superior Vial Quality – The SSB lab staff prides themselves on creating the best quality vials. Our overall vial complaints are less than 0.1% of vials distributed. Read more HERE.
- Donor Counseling – All donors are evaluated by a counselor with a Master’s of Social Work. This interview helps donors understand the full implications of being a donor, including the possibility of future contact from offspring. It gives us the assurance the donors in our program are safe and sound individuals.
- Criminal Background Checks and Donor Records Verification – SSB conducts criminal background checks and verifies educational transcripts on all donors. SSB was the first sperm bank to perform criminal background checks on all donors. We have run these reports since our lab opened in 2008. Our reasoning for this was to eliminate any potential donors who had a record of criminal activity that demonstrated antisocial or pathological behavior.
- Seattle Sperm Bank Donor SURE-CHECK – SSB’s proprietary SURE-CHECK system is a 5-Step, double-verified, donor identity system. This guarantees the chain of custody for donor identification from beginning to end. Read more HERE.
- Family Limit – We limit SSB donors to creating 25 families in the U.S., and we adhere to country-specific requirements for donors who get distributed internationally.
- SSB Connects – This is Seattle Sperm Bank’s Free Donor Sibling Registry. Our registry has been set up to help facilitate mutually desired contact between families who share a common donor. Read more HERE
Please give us a call at 206-588-1484 M-F 7:30am-6:00pm PT and Sat 9:00am-3:00pm (PT).