Benefits of the Fertility Centers of New England/SSB collaboration:
- Choose from over 200 highly screened and diverse donors
- FREE shipping to all Fertility Centers of New England Locations
- Personalized and dedicated Client Services Team
Price Comparison – Open ID
|SEATTLE SPERM BANK||$950||FREE|
|California Cryobank (CCB)||$1080||$245 -$330|
|Fairfax||$1100||$245 – $405|
How it works
For FREE shipping to Fertility Centers of New England locations, we will ship orders every Monday for delivery the following Wednesday. Your order must be placed by noon PST (3 pm EST) on Monday and the required paperwork must be submitted by noon PST (3 pm EST) to qualify for free shipping.
Simply call our office to make an order, or place the order online and make sure you choose a Wednesday as the delivery date and enter one of the below addresses for Fertility Centers of New England. You may be seen at another Fertility Centers of New England satellite location, however this is the list of locations that accept shipments. If you are unsure where to ship, please check with your Fertility Centers of New England Care Team.
The checkout system will automatically adjust the shipping cost to $0.
For urgent deliveries, regular shipping costs will apply.
The Leominster Center
80 Erdman Way Suite 104
Leominster, MA 01453
The Westborough Center
33 Lyman St Suite 302
Westborough, MA 01581
The Reading Center
20 Pondmeadow Drive Suite 101
Reading, MA 01867
The Braintree Center
30 Braintree Hill Office Park
First Floor, Suite 107
Braintree, MA 02184
The Boston Center
575 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
The Portsmouth Center
875 Greenland Rd, Building C
Portsmouth, NH 03801
The Nashua Center
166 Kinsley Street Suite 204
Nashua, NH 03060
The Bedford Center
169 South River Road Suite 11
Bedford, NH 03110
The Falmouth Center
202 US Route 1 Suite 202
Falmouth, ME 04105
12 Stillwater Ave Suite 1
Bangor, ME 04401
Why Seattle Sperm Bank?
- Superior Customer Service – Seattle Sperm Bank (SSB) offers a personalized customer service experience including free Photo-Matching, assistance with donor selection, and consultations. We know our donors! Every customer will speak to someone who interacts with the donor regularly.
- Advanced Genetic Testing – SSB is the first sperm bank to test ALL NEW DONORS (as of September 2015) with an Extended Genetic Panel Carrier Screen. If you know that you, or your egg donor, are a carrier for conditions not covered by our testing, we do our best to get your donor tested for that condition at a reasonable price. Our website has an advanced search tool where carrier screening results can be used for filtering our available donors. Read more HERE.
- Price – SSB now offers free shipping to all Fertility Centers of New England locations. Compared to other sperm banks, our per-vial cost, shipping and extended donor information can save patients 30-50%. See more details HERE.
- Superior Vial Quality – The SSB lab staff prides themselves on creating the best quality vials. We have not received a single vial quality complaint from Fertility Centers of New England, and our overall vial complaints are less than 0.1% of vials distributed. Read more HERE.
- Donor Counseling – All donors are evaluated by a counselor with a Master’s of Social Work. This interview helps donors understand the full implications of being a donor, including the possibility of future contact from offspring. It gives us the assurance the donors in the our program are safe and sound individuals.
- Criminal Background Checks and Donor Records Verification – SSB conducts criminal background checks and verifies educational transcripts on all donors. SSB was the first sperm bank to perform criminal background checks on all donors. We have run these reports since our lab opened in 2008. Our reasoning for this was to eliminate any potential donors who had a record of criminal activity that demonstrated antisocial or pathological behavior.
- Seattle Sperm Bank Donor SURE-CHECK – SSB’s proprietary SURE-CHECK system is a 5-Step, double-verified, donor identity system. This guarantees the chain of custody for donor identification from beginning to end. Read more HERE.
- Family Limit – We limit SSB donors to creating 25 families in the U.S., and we adhere to country-specific requirements for donors who get distributed internationally.
- SSB Connects – This is Seattle Sperm Bank’s Free Donor Sibling Registry. Our registry has been setup to help facilitate mutually desired contact between families who share a common donor. Read more HERE
Please give us a call at 206-588-1484 M-F 6:30am-6:00pm PT and Sat 9:00am-3:00pm (PT).